This is how I Hoola.

So much Hoola, so little time!

Benefit Cosmetics has created the most universal bronzing line ever! Available in 42 countries, this product line has made it easier to find your perfect bronze / contour product! I have tried every product from the line and I have found my personal favorite.

Hoola ($38.00CAD for 0.28 oz.)  : This product has been a beauty junkie staple for many years. I have heard about it from friends, social media, magazines and well…anywhere and everywhere!

Why I took years to try it? Because I’m a freaking cheap ass. I didn’t want to fall for the hype simply because I didn’t want to buy the product because it was $38.00. I didn’t like the packaging either… so I didn’t even think twice. I mean, at the time I had plenty of bronzers… and they all do the same damn thing… don’t they?

I guess not.

I swatched this product some time last year… and I didn’t really care for it. But only recently have I REALLY tried using it on my face. You don’t even understand how embarrassed I am to even say that’s how long it took me to try this product… I freaking love it and I want to kick myself in the head for not including this in my beauty routine sooner. What the hell is wrong with me? Oh yeah… Im a cheap ass.

A while back, I was at Shoppers Drug Mart on my lunch break, and I had just cashed my pay cheque and of course, I HAD to go spend the leftover $62 I had  in my pocket after paying last months bills and that months rent… I finally got my Hoola! I was so excited to try it!

… It stayed unopened and untouched for 2 months. So maybe I wasn’t that excited…

It’s now May… and it’s my favorite product to contour with. It blends like a dream. You are looking at great pigmentation that is totally build-able and does not leave you orange. It has a matte formula which is super great for long days.

If you haven’t tried this product out yet even though you have heard all about how great this product is… you are probably a cheap ass like me… and from one cheap ass to another… you’re really missing out.

You can get this product at Sephora or Shoppers Drug Mart or even the Benefit Website.

I hope you find your perfect match.

And until next time,

Be unapologetically you,

Cheap-ass-who-regrets-her-bronzing-choices-all-these-years

Similar Products:

Hoola Lite ($38.00CAD for 0.28 oz.)

Hoola Quickie Contour Stick ($38.00CAD for 0.30 oz.)

Dew The Hoola ($38.00CAD for 1 fl. oz.)

42 thoughts on “This is how I Hoola.

1. Heather "SheeSha_fierce" says:

I love you Glamzilla! Keep doing you. Even if you gotta be .org! Can wait to see more from you. I love the hoola products and the new cream contour stick is amazing. They need to come up with a better packaging for it tho. My stick fell out of the tube on the second use. I had to push it back in. Hahaha

Liked by 1 person

2. Bia says:

I purchased then returned the kabrow over the weekend because I felt so guilty for spending $40 on something but it was so good and actually worth it . I’m definitely going to go back and get it next pay day .. so excited to read all your future posts !

3. BellaLulu82 says:

Congrats on your new Blog!!! Definitely looking forward to seeing more!!! You’re an amazing human being that keeps it 💯 with everyone!! And this is why I continue to support you 💯💯

4. Katelin Williams says:

So happppppy for you 😍😍😍 I love your work and the amazing talents u have I love watching reading and being part of seeing it all 🖤

5. Crystal Mendoza says:

Had to come and show love ❤️…. you’re amazing in all you do. So happy you have this. Sometimes I miss your lives, so getting your feedback on products really is sooooo helpful. So happy for you chic!!!! Keep doing you boo 😘😘

6. Maddy says:

Yaaassss!!! So excited for you and all of us that follow you. A new outlet to share your review on products and your expert advice. Love you so much!

7. Maddy Da Costa says:

Will always support u even if ur website is still in the baby stages haha! Keep it up girl, you’re gonnna do great things, much love from the 6ix xoxo

8. Yolanda says:

Congratulations Glamzilla!!! You’re amazing and the sweetest person. Always keeping it 100! I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you twice at events and you’re always sweet and say hello, take pictures and hugs! #BestHugs Keep doing what you do babe!!!

9. Deborah Marrero says:

Look we are cheap assessment for a reason. I think we have all bought a product that was Uber expensive and it was totally shit. So you have to be cautious. I love the site! Just an FYI, if you don’t like the site I use webs.com for my personal business and it’s linked to vistaprint. And you get discounted offers on business cards and stuff to promote ur brand. Keep slayyyyyyyingg!!

10. Kyrsten (Sunbeamm) says:

Hahahaha!!!!!! I’m definitely along with the cheap asses out there. Almost bought the cheeks on parade palette, but talked myself out of it because I didn’t want to feel like a selfish ass and a cheap ass 🤣 Love you! Good Luck on the site. I think it looks great! Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

11. Katy says:

Hello from Alaska 🤗
    I totally thought the same thing! Like how many bronzers do I need? I had just tried it earlier this month and absolutely love it. I had opted for the cheek palette parade, though. It seemed like such a good deal.

12. Brittany alvarez says:

Babe! Im on that cheap ass train too! I don’t want to be, but i have to be. I recently won a giveaway from benefit and im dying because i get to try GALifornia. But i am dying for the hoola lite i NEED it. I love your honest reviews!you’re the best love!!

13. Abigail gutierrez says:

Yay!! Look at you doing big things ❤️ I adore you and I am so happy for you and I hope this blog turns into an everyday thing!!

14. Sofia says:

Yay! So happy about your blog!!!! Been following you for a long time now and now great things are happing for you! The come up is real!!!! Keep it up!

15. Tammy says:

I’m so happy that not only can I hear you tell us about your favorite products but now I can also read about it. Let me tell you I love to read so this is something I will continue doing. Thank you for being such an awesome beauty guru. ❤️❤️❤️

16. Ailene Sanabria says:

I’m soo happy and proud of you. I love seeing my favorite makeup gurus succeed in what they love. You make our day with how funny and informative you are with your product reviews. Stay the amazing person that you are 😘

17. Jolyn Walter says:

Congratulations on the new page! You’ve been slayin it and I know you’re gonna slay this web page!! Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us!

18. Shelley LEOPARD says:

I love Hoola bc if you, it’s now my go to. Your talent is astounding❣I wish you all the best❣🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕